Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here We Go

Well, I have never been a habitual blogger - but I think it is time to start. :) I have recently learned that it is really hard to keep people updated on our lives by word of mouth - so hopefully this will help. So here it goes...
My husband Aaron is in medical school and is in his 4th and final yr. Woohoo! These past four yrs have been an incredibly hard journey - but I have learned a lot through it. We are now in the process of interviewing for residency. As I type this I am sitting in a hotel room while he interviews in Charleston, WV. This is his final interview and on March 18th we find out where we will be moving to in June. Over the past four yrs of medical school we added two little ones to our family. Isaiah is 2 1/2 yrs old and Ania is 5 months. Isaiah is ALL BOY - unbelievable amts of energy and loves cars, trains, airplanes and any type of "thing that goes" and makes noise. Ania came along August 19th and has made her existence very evident from the beginning. :) She is finally coming out of her colicky days but is still often a challenge. She has had multiple health issues since she was born including viral meningitis at 3 wks of age, a urinary tract infection which required two ER trips, sinusitis, and now is struggling with an upper respiratory infection again along with 3 wks of diarrhea followed by abnormal stools. We are in the process of trying to figure out the problem. So, most likely many of the next few posts will be updates on how Ania is doing. It has been a hard road with her being sick most of her five short months of life and we are asking for prayers that God will heal her from whatever is going on now and keep her healthy. Well, I am 15 minutes from check out time here at the hotel so I better get out of here.

1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed to know your beautiful family and am super excited you are sharing with me! This is probably dumb, but I was thinking last night about this little kid that I had in daycare several years ago, he had something missing in his bowel system that caused him to have loose stools and upset stomach all the time. I am trying so hard to remember what that was but I can't. His mom had it too.

    ReplyDelete