Saturday, February 6, 2010

Back to Square One

Ania has had three poops today - two of which were dark green, large amount, HORRIBLE smelling and mucousy. I am so discouraged. The question is - did I eat something wrong with dairy in it or is she allergic to something else? I am leaning towards me eating something wrong since they were starting to clear up. But if that is the case I think I ate it Thursday and the bad poop didn't come until today (Saturday). Would it take that long?
I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Faith, I would also think it was something you ate since it seemed like she had started to improve. If she is really sensitive, it could have been something very very small maybe even cross contamination???? I'm not sure exactly how dairy works, I'm just speaking from my wonderful wheat experience. Try not to get too frustrated and disappointed! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure but there is a chance it could take a while to go through her system. I would wait before cutting something else out. They kept me off of dairy for almost two months before they had me cut out soy since it takes the dairy so long to get out of your system and hers. You don't want to cut out something that you don't have to...just adds more stress. It is absolutely exhausting until you get it figured out and then it gets better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I think it was probably something I ate. We'll see. It is just such a long process trying to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete