Monday, February 15, 2010

My funny little 2 yr old


Isaiah was asking to eat a sucker. I told him no since it wasn't even 10:30 am. He started yelling at me and I told him if he threw a fit he would go to time out. He settled down and laid down on the floor for a while. Next thing I know he comes over to me, hugs me, and says "Mommy I'm sorry for yelling at you..." in this pitiful little voice. My heart melted. I told him I forgave him and thanked him for apologizing (first time he has apologized without being told to). The next thing I hear is "...but you have to let me eat the sucker." haha!!

2 comments:

  1. Tonight, Brad hooked the internet up to his xbox to play online. This means I can't get on our network on my computer. So I kept bugging him about NEEDING to get back on the internet (for facebook of course!) and he says 'Why do you NEED to?' and I say, "BECAUSE I'M BUSY!!!" and we both crack up thinking about your precious son!

    ReplyDelete